Ready to Join a Great Team?
Clean 13 is a locally owned and operated cleaning company. We specialize in commercial cleaning services for many loyal and satisfied business owners, realtors and home owners. If you are dependable and have an eye for detail, consider a career with us.
The purpose of this job description is to describe the functions, requirements, working conditions, and responsibilities for the Cleaning Technician position at Clean 13. This position reports to the Supervisor.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Flexibility to working schedules may be required due to changing business demands.
The basic function of a Cleaning person is to maintain all interior areas for clients in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Clean floors: sweep, dust, mop, and dry mop all non-carpeted floors
- Vacuum all rugs and carpeted areas
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms: toilets, urinals, sinks, fixtures, floors, floor drains, walls by sink, trash, lockers, etc.
- Clean all mirrors and glass windows
- Empty all ash trays
- Trash pick-up and removal; take to designated dumping area
- Dust and clean light fixtures, baseboards, ceiling corners, ledges, and blinds
- Operate powered equipment typically used in custodial operations
- Track and maintain appropriate levels of cleaning materials
- The Cleaning Technician shall prioritize his or her workload according to instructions provided by the Supervisor and/or Operations Manager
- The Cleaning Technician will ensure cleanliness of assigned areas and floors in a safe, positive, and professional manner
- Drive vehicles required to travel to cleaning work
- Perform related duties as directed
- Complete and submit accurate time sheets to Supervisor
- Report out-of-order equipment to Supervisor
- Maintain a safe working environment and report all unsafe conditions to the Supervisor
- Report accidents immediately to the Supervisor
- Treat all building occupants with courtesy and respect at all times
- Read and follow all label instructions on chemical materials and operating instructions for powered equipment
- Flexible shifts, day and night hours available.
- Work around the public.
- Honest, trustworthy, focused with good personality.
- A good team worker.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Verifiable work history with solid references.
- Must be available for on call assignments.
Ability to read, and to respond to verbal inquiries or from customers. Ability to effectively present information to management.
Required to stand, sit, walk, speak, and hear.
Required to lift 50 lbs.
Able to bend, stoop, and reach
Operate powered equipment normally found in janitorial operations
Dependable transportation and ability to move between multiple locations.
The employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and will be working with and around chemical cleaning compounds
The work environment is normally climate controlled. The noise level is usually moderate.
Ready To Get Started?
Please provide your information in the form below. You may paste your Cover Letter and Resume in the provided space. If you prefer, you may email your CV/Resume to us at email@example.com